• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker Madness

teamlounge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pics taken with iPhone under radion led. Colors appear a bit faded due to reflection it seems. Several closed a bit when I placed the quarter. Apologies and can text more pics of each item if interested. Not a shipper, so a LFS will ship for me. $50 additional. Standard DOA rules plz. Lineage traces to Polletti and I have had these for a very long time. Mom (for reference) is pictured in top half of #6 and NFS. Prices are firm unless buying multiple No trades plz.
text me for add info 650-722-3058.

1. $700 4 piece Main has green and is going to be a beauty
2. $350 2 piece
3. $250 Single Slightly browned in spot which should heal.
4. $300 Single
5. $850 4 piece. Big mother 3+ inch with few green splashes. 3 babies
6. #700 2 piece Bottom shroom. Big mother. close to 4 inch + baby (Mom also pictured and NFS)
7. $700 3 piece Largest starting to get green splashes 2 babies
8. $400 2 piece 3+ inch + baby.
9. $500 2 piece 4 inch + baby
10. $1300 8 piece Quarter size to almost 3 inch. Probably another baby not seen.
11. $350 single about 3 inch.

jaw2.jpg

jaw3.jpg

jaw4.jpg

jaw5.jpg

jaw6.jpg

jaw7.jpg

jaw9.jpg

jaw11.jpg

jaw12.jpg

jaw13.jpg

jaw10.jpg

jaw2.jpg

jaw3.jpg

jaw4.jpg

jaw5.jpg

jaw6.jpg

jaw7.jpg

jaw9.jpg

jaw10.jpg

jaw11.jpg

jaw12.jpg

jaw13.jpg

Last edited:

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, are all of these natural or fragged. Never seen such a large collection. Interested to hear your success on these

OP
OP
teamlounge

teamlounge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, are all of these natural or fragged. Never seen such a large collection. Interested to hear your success on these

All naturals and thx. Everything was on one piece of live rock under T'5's. More than 50 total. Roughly 6 years old. Fragged (delicately) over 6 months in small increments by LFS (still lost a few). Sort of like ZOA colony. Once they got comfortable popping babies...just let it keep going. Once that happens they produce faster. Most are never patient enough to let the colony colonize. They cut babies instantly. I let this grow until there was no room left on the rock...so it had to be cut to keep producing.

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All naturals and thx. Everything was on one piece of live rock under T'5's. More than 50 total. Roughly 6 years old. Fragged (delicately) over 6 months in small increments by LFS (still lost a few). Sort of like ZOA colony. Once they got comfortable popping babies...just let it keep going. Once that happens they produce faster. Most are never patient enough to let the colony colonize. They cut babies instantly. I let this grow until there was no room left on the rock...so it had to be cut to keep producing.

So where was the placement of the rock for light and flow. I find the less light and flow the more they pop babies

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 97 41.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 49.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back