• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker Mushrooms FS

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See images below. Prices listed include shipping.

Paypal deposit to hold.
Also willing to accept crypto

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an overall picture, adding additional pictures now with prices. Prices listed are with shipping included. Prices can be lowered for local pick ups (Staten Island, NY) or purchasing multiple.
IMG_0415.jpg

Larger one on right is about 1.5-1.75" and has 2 patches of green and several small flakes of red which didnt come out too well on the picture but i tried to point out one of the larger ones, two smaller ones circled on left are both between 1-1.25" Really nice color on that back one. Anyone seriously interested in that one i can try to uncover the rest of him. I dont think there is any green yet, but lots and lots of red.
IMG_0417.jpg

Larger one in this image is easily 2 inches likely closer to 2.5 when flat, its shoved in the corner so it is is opening up vertically along the walls which doesnt really show in the picture. The smaller one is an example of what the cheapest ones I will offer at $250 would be, they are about 3/4" and will have little to no red coloring which is most common at that size. As you can probably see, there are several in the pictures that are similar so feel free to ask me about a particular one you may like.
IMG_0418.jpg

The following 2 pictures are individual shots of 2 i took out of the box a few days ago. They are in higher flow now so they are a little shriveled. Both have a little red on them and about 1-1.25". These are 300 each shipped.

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think thats all im listing for now. Feel free to inquire about others you see in the pictures. When these go I may or may not list more depending if my new system is online which is going to be a high end mushroom lagoon :)

kashman100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the half red half orange in middle right of picture

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 78 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.3%
Back