Jebeo dosing pumps

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one, it works extremely well esp for the price. my only complaint is I feel that programming is more difficult than it should. you have to program it for each individual time you want it to dose. unlike another pump like the bubble magus where you just simply put in the amount you want to dose and how many times and it does the rest, but I would not recommend a BM doser.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one, it works extremely well esp for the price. my only complaint is I feel that programming is more difficult than it should. you have to program it for each individual time you want it to dose. unlike another pump like the bubble magus where you just simply put in the amount you want to dose and how many times and it does the rest, but I would not recommend a BM doser.

+1 exactly the same .

Robthorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reliable over the last 6 months. Horrible to program. Replacing it Black Friday.

KingBlingTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently installed one and like it fine. The programming isn't that difficult IMO considering how much more affordable it is.

tvu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy to program IMO. Have 1 for 3yrs and other 1.5yrs.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one for about a week before taking it back. Day 1 one of the pumps did not work. Within a week a second pump stopped working. There is NO warranty from the manufacturer, luckily my LFS swapped it out for me towards credit on 2 BRS pumps.

Some people have had luck with them, but I did not. Would I recommend one? Based on my experience, no.

Their wave pumps on the other hand I like. They copied them a lot better than the doser.

jenreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are hard to figure out in beginning due to no good instructions, but you can get online and find instructions on how to calibrate them, then program them. Programming is tedious, but not prohibitive. Once you have done it once or twice, it really is not that hard. A bit noisy on one of the pumps, but overall, for the price, they get the job done. I would not depend on a high degree of accuracy from them.

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's wrong w/ the BM doser? I had one I was thinking about getting come up for sale recently.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story, it was documented in my build thread if you want the details but it failed on me a few times

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW Fish street has a couple videos on the Jebao dosers. One explaining how to open and replace a pump head if you need to. Another explains how to program a dosing schedule with a couple reviews to boot. There are also a lot of reviews and instructions on youtube.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 171 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back