Jesse's 58gal reef

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank1.jpg

Well I thought would start a log of my 58gal reef. So this my tank. This tank has been set up for about a year. I didnt start adding corals until early last summer. Once I found this place I started placing orders with the sponsers and the addiction began. I guess I'll start off by listing all my equiptment. The tank is a oceanic cherry oak 58gal reef ready. The stand is also an oceanic stand. The canopy was custom made by my brother. The sump was made by http://www.acrylicsumps.com/
sump2.jpg

Its a 33gal sump. My lights consist of 2 - 250watt de 14k phoenix run on icecap ballast and 2 - 39watt super actinic T5's also run on icecap ballast and independant reflectors. My skimmer is a Deltec AP600. I use a 44gal brute container to hold my ATO and I drip kalk at 1 teaspoone per gal of RO/DI water. I also use a reef doser to deliver the kalk to the tank.
doser.jpg

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my Aquacontroller jr. It pretty much controls every function of my tank. I don't think I will ever have a tank without a controller again.
acjr.jpg

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice tank Jesse... took you long enough to post a FTS.. ;)

I love the aquascaping... now we need to see close ups of your favorite zoas and palys... :D

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back