JF 12TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.png

6.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.png

GAME REMINDER
HANGMAN

title gif.gif

Let's start off with a word puzzle! For this game, I will post a reefing related word every hour, on the hour. However, some of the words are missing. The first person to fill them in gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

IMG_4041.jpeg

This round of delayed response was sponsored by AT&T where $250 a month is a small price to pay to not have cellular service in major metropolitan areas or your own home. Just put your credit card info in and be thankful for what you get. Don’t like it? We will tie you up for four hours on the phone (not in major metropolitan areas or even your own home though) transferring you from salesman to salesman when you try to cancel service until you rage quit and take it like a witch. Thanks for shopping AT&T :D

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Correct!

IMG_4041.jpeg

This round of delayed response was sponsored by AT&T where $250 a month is a small price to pay to not have cellular service in major metropolitan areas or your own home. Just put your credit card info in and be thankful for what you get. Don’t like it? We will tie you up for four hours on the phone (not in major metropolitan areas or even your own home though) transferring you from salesman to salesman when you try to cancel service until you rage quit and take it like a witch. Thanks for shopping AT&T :D
Should have stuck with AOL
america online email GIF

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 89 44.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back