• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JF Homewrecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

apex003

Aquaculturist in training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1” frag of JF Homewrecker. Lineage direct from WWC. $900 shipped. Been cut a couple weeks; healed and starting to encrust. Thanks for looking!

Here’s the mother under actinic:
7C4CBDAC-9037-4955-80F7-39CF335174F4.jpeg

Here’s a crappy pic of the WYSIWYG frag under normal T5/LED. It also has a second branch that’s just starting:
8DF8932E-9EE1-491C-A846-253D3B977C0F.jpeg

DOA Policy: Picture of dead coral in sealed shipping bag due within 1 hour of first delivery attempt. Replacement coral, credit, or refund will be issued at the seller's discretion. If replacement coral is available, buyer is responsible for actual replacement shipping costs. Not responsible for weather related or other carrier shipping delays. Any "freebie" frags are excluded from DOA. All sales final. Any violation of this policy will result in no replacement coral,credit, or refund. By purchasing my coral you are agreeing to the terms of this DOA Policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 44.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 76 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back