**JF Jack O' Lantern Question**

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a Quick question to see if anyone knows if these tentacles on the JF JO'L are normal or not.

JF JOL.jpg

To the Far Left edge their are a few and then the Far Right their are more.. I just got this guy a few weeks back and was just wondering since theirs only tentacles on the Left and Right edges and not by any "Eyes" if this was normal. Any Help would be Appreciated!!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.. I was hoping that but because it was only in those 2 spots i was worried it was somthing growing ontop of it.. Thanks Guys Glad to Hear it!!

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normal to me. Tentacles are not like ordinary SPS a bit different.

Smnparish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely not sps, i'm still baffled when people label it as sps when it's fleshy with feeder tentacles that grab onto meaty food lol

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Jason Fox's website it says lower light and flow. I've got mine about four inches from the bottom, probably 32" away from a 250 watt MH. Good growth and amazing color.

Dr.Me

“-A100% Addicted Reefer-”
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:byebye::byebye:
Hello,
I have a Quick question to see if anyone knows if these tentacles on the JF JO'L are normal or not.

JF JOL.jpg

To the Far Left edge their are a few and then the Far Right their are more.. I just got this guy a few weeks back and was just wondering since theirs only tentacles on the Left and Right edges and not by any "Eyes" if this was normal. Any Help would be Appreciated!!

Bro it Means that he is Very Happy. Thats Good Signs:byebye:

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! Just worried me that they were only in those 2 spots and not more. But Thats Great to hear! As you can tell this is my first Lepto... Wasnt sure if they did that type of thing.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Jason Fox's website it says lower light and flow. I've got mine about four inches from the bottom, probably 32" away from a 250 watt MH. Good growth and amazing color.

Adam said he had it higher and wasnt growing well, Then lowered and started growing like Crazy. So I would go by JF's Site for sure. Thanks Everyone for the Posts!!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back