JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 0, Guests: 8)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

NEW GAME
FAMOUS FICTIONAL MOTHERS

title gif.gif

Lets focus on some famous fictional mothers! For this game, I will post a picture of a famous fictional mother every few minutes. the first person to post their full name (character's name, not the actress' name) gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had that happen a handful of times. You don't need to worry about syphoning out the dinos unless they're harming corals. Get your nitrates back above 5ppm and they'll go away on their own. Or rather, they'll go into remission. There's no such thing as a reef tank that doesn't have dinos in the water.
They were pretty bad. And I was fighting getting my nutrients up. This allowed me to get the Dino’s in check in 3 weeks.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thing is, Reef Nutrition is by far the cheapest out there too. Their concentrations are ridiculously higher than what people are cooking up in buckets. Something silly like 20x more phyto per ounce than some of the leading brands. You have to use a fraction of theirs compared to the others.

Full disclosure, I do digital design for them from time to time but I saw the third party study that was done and the results were wild. I asked them why aren't they getting that info out more haha
I’m pretty sure it had something to do with the strains they use

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 46 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back