JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rewatched them last year and I pinpointed the exact moment the show lost me. After having their entire fleet taken, Euron not only rebuilds all the ships but catches up to Theon and Yuri in the middle of the night and takes them. I'm still not lost at this point. When he 360 no-scopes a dragon, I turned the show off. Want to kill one of them? Go ahead. However, don't pull out sloppy writing like that. Even in the universe of dragons and magic, there are rules, and that scene broke them.
Have no clue what you are actually talking about but 100% agree in movies and books even with magic and all the other stuff some rules still exist and if you break them I’m done.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok quick question. Peninsula, Lagoon, Cube, or Long? I'm getting a new tank. Which would you choose? It's only going to be a 25/30 gallon for now because of limited space in my apartment. Opinions?
Depends on where you are positioning the tank. Parallel to the wall then go regular style. If you are positioning it perpendicular (and don't worry that you'll knock it over) then go peninsula. Peninsulas effectively double the line feet of viewing. Makes for a more immersive tank for the same real estate.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably a scam anyway. There's been a huge uptick in those lately. I had someone contact me impersonating my bank recently. They were pretty good but I caught on pretty quick to what they were doing. They make their number appear as if they're calling from your banks phone number. Whenever in doubt, your bank WILL NEVER ASK FOR PASSWORDS. Also, tell them you'll call them back. They can change a number that they're calling from, but they can't make it so that their phone rings when you call their number.
Oh 100% it’s a scam. They make me laugh. But I share as a warning to others.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have no clue what you are actually talking about but 100% agree in movies and books even with magic and all the other stuff some rules still exist and if you break them I’m done.
For sure. The fantasy world still has their own rules. Once those rules are established, they can not be broken.

Tetra1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on where you are positioning the tank. Parallel to the wall then go regular style. If you are positioning it perpendicular (and don't worry that you'll knock it over) then go peninsula. Peninsulas effectively double the line feet of viewing. Makes for a more immersive tank for the same real estate.
I hope I wouldn't knock it over, that would be awful.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hope I wouldn't knock it over, that would be awful.
wall.gif

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 113 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back