JP's Take Three . . .

2Sunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple folks awhile back encouraged me to start a new thread on my latest redo and yesterday I was fortunate enough to have done an interview with Reefbum for which I took a couple videos and now I figure the videos are a good place to start. I will add some macro shots and FTS in the weeks to come and keep folks updated on the ups and downs like I used to do on RC with my old tank thread. Anyways, only for those who are really bored, and many thanks to Keith from Reefbum.com for getting me to take the time to make the videos. It was fun sharing :p

Peck's Reef
240 gallon GlassCages aquarium
250 gallon Agway stock tank sump
HSA 1000 skimmer with and Iwaki 100RLT
Iwaki 50RLT for circulation
dual Tunze 6105 on Sea Sweeps
dual ATI 48" 8 bulb Powermodules

Last edited:

Justin Thibodeaux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ultimate goal is to try and get as close as I can to what I did in 2011. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever quite hit that zenith again . . .

Looking forward to whats next. Your 2011 tank is one of my all time favorites! Still watch it from time to time on YouTube:)

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really glad to see you on R2R with a tank thread! Your tank is one of the classics in the hobby - any chance you can post some un-watermarked vintage shots?

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, tank still looks great!
I haven’t seen you post in so long that I figured your other hobbies had all your attention. Also didn’t know that you had a different screen name, but luckily found this by accident!
Hope everything is good for you and family.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back