Just got a 32g bio cube today

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to start back up. Slowly going to need seed sand and small live rock any suggestions on places or anyone with a mature system. Any input would be awesome too. Always had big tanks. This is my first smaller tank

Biddence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to start back up. Slowly going to need seed sand and small live rock any suggestions on places or anyone with a mature system. Any input would be awesome too. Always had big tanks. This is my first smaller tank
Aqua dreams in canton usually has ocean live rock

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jumped back in 18 months ago with a Biocube 32g after being out for 10 years. Best of luck and feel free to hit me up with any questions about your Biocube.

OP
OP
Suicideissleep

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jumped back in 18 months ago with a Biocube 32g after being out for 10 years. Best of luck and feel free to hit me up with any questions about your Biocube.
Yes what should I do for upgrades and what should I run in the back. My first small tank my last tank was a 300dd lol so little different for me. Any input is very much appreciated I’m gonna take it slow this time. Well I hope I am lol

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I based my filtration on YouTube: Coralife Biocube Basics: Simple Filtration modification. Other than the sponges I have activated charcoal and Biospheres and some rock rubble from my previous tank. I added the Coralife protein skimmer and uv. The only other thing I added was 2 12” LED USA actinic strips. I didn’t add them for more par, everything was growing great with the stock lights, for more blue when the whites were on. I didn’t like how my coral colors washed out.

OP
OP
Suicideissleep

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I based my filtration on YouTube: Coralife Biocube Basics: Simple Filtration modification. Other than the sponges I have activated charcoal and Biospheres and some rock rubble from my previous tank. I added the Coralife protein skimmer and uv. The only other thing I added was 2 12” LED USA actinic strips. I didn’t add them for more par, everything was growing great with the stock lights, for more blue when the whites were on. I didn’t like how my coral colors washed out.
This one has the changeable bulbs two of them so I think I can change colors on what bulbs I put in. Was seeing the filter upgrades but not sure if I’m going skimmer or refugium. Thank you for ur input

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back