Kamoer X2SR how to adjust water levels

Purplebirman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I have a Kamoer X2SR which has been running great for a week, doing a small water change 4 times a day, and the ATO control is running fine too.

However, now I have reached the capacity of my water tanks, I have refilled the salt water and emptied the waste. The float switches on the app are showing correctly, but I can't work out how to tell it the reservoirs are full/empty and to stop the water level alarms/start the water change program again. I've read the manual and had a good play around with the app, rebooted it all etc but am still struggling.

Is there anyone with one of these that might be able to help me, please
Thank you

Purplebirman

IMG_1328.PNG

therootcause

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Select the wastewater container. Set volume to 37.0L and and hit OK. It should then reset. Same for Saltwater. Let me know if that didn't work.

therootcause

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, nothing about it seems intuitive to me, but it does get the job done. How they couldn’t afford to have a native English speaker proof read the manual and HMI is ridiculous.

Another important note, the ATO does not function in manual mode. Sometimes I forget to switch back to plan mode and a day later my water level is dropping and salinity is up.

OP
OP
Purplebirman

Purplebirman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the tip about the ATO, I'll watch for that!

I kove it doing multiple water changes a day for me automatically, but I wish it was just a little more intuitive to set up!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back