• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP9X Lights x2

Item Price
$1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,

I recently bought a complete build that came with 2 Kessil AP9X lights. I'm looking to swap these lights out for Ecotech Radions. Lights are in great condition and have only been ran at 50% max. They will come with Kessil mounting arms as well.

Looking to get $1200 for both Lights/Mounting Arms and that includes shipping.

01-24.JPG 01-17.JPG

Last edited:

Goubli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been running them since 2020? what happened that the other needed refurbishing? What intensity % have you been running them on? How do we potentially arrange payment? I have not bought things from anyone off this website. Are you able to factory reset the lights?

OP
OP
MattyJatz

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you been running them since 2020? what happened that the other needed refurbishing? What intensity % have you been running them on? How do we potentially arrange payment? I have not bought things from anyone off this website. Are you able to factory reset the lights?
Have you been running them since 2020? - I bought them used roughly 1 month ago from a fellow hobbyist. He ran them since 2021 at 40% and I ran them over the last month at 40% as well.

What happened that the other needed refurbishing? The touch sensor on the touch screen display was not reading my inputs. Kessil sent me a new light.

How do we potentially arrange payment? PayPal as Goods and Service

Are you able to factory reset the lights? Yes

Goubli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's impressive they sent you a new light as the non-original buyer. How did that work? I ask because I have seen some reports of lights going out etc needing service. What is the process for me if that happens? Do you have the original receipts or something? Sorry for all the questions, but getting used equipment (out of state) requires a few more questions since I can't see and inspect the equipment.

OP
OP
MattyJatz

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Impressive indeed right?! I wasn't expecting them to replace the light being that I bought the lights used from a fellow reefer. I did not have to provide proof of purchase either. All I did was called Customer Service (Meghan) and she was extremely helpful with troubleshooting. Once we deemed it being a hardware issue, I simply filled out an RMA form and received the new light within about 4 days.

If you are interested in buying the lights, I would be more than happy to forward you the information I have from her. I do not have the original receipts or product boxes.

Goubli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you moving to the radions from these? Just curious. How do I go about purchasing these from you? Please send the info you have from Meghan as well. When can you ship them?

OP
OP
MattyJatz

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've used Radions in the past and more familiar with their light spectrums and their user interface.

I sent you a direct message. Can you reply to me there?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 173 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.0%
Back