Kraken zoa, What is this? Anyone have one?

Myteemouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*cough*
oct212010006.jpg

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW Mytee and Kraylen, both have some nice frags, but I am not seeing any of the ones that we were discussing, such as the Kraken. LOL I will be happy to frag one for the right price for you guys so you can have one too! For the price of one million dollars!:confident:

Last edited:
I

inactive

View Badges
Mytee is just trying to hard, the two polyps on the bottom left of my pic are Krakens.

Smart ones would actually pay attention to the posts I made, and not all the other "OMG LOOK AT MES!" that are here... No, not 1 million dollars, or 2098532098039 cents.. price has been set, sold and the next polyps will be released at the swap this weekend.

So.. *cough*

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol!!!! Thats great you are going to release them>?? From the lab??? watch out world, Glad mine are on the east coast, away from yours! maybe I can still let mine out of the bag too before you do since there is a time diff.!! LOL

I

inactive

View Badges
lol!!!! Thats great you are going to release them>?? From the lab??? watch out world, Glad mine are on the east coast, away from yours! maybe I can still let mine out of the bag too before you do since there is a time diff.!! LOL

These things have been in rotation underground for a little while... Someone screwed the pooch and said something on another forum about them and people started asking questions..

..Can't we have something nice for ourselves? Underground?

This is what the LE game has done.... coral is going underground.. "I can't find ANYTHING on google about it?" Yeah, there is a reason for that...

Stop pming me about them, come to my swap in Salinas if you would like one. heh

Jpurpz831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things have been in rotation underground for a little while... Someone screwed the pooch and said something on another forum about them and people started asking questions..

..Can't we have something nice for ourselves? Underground?

This is what the LE game has done.... coral is going underground.. "I can't find ANYTHING on google about it?" Yeah, there is a reason for that...

Stop pming me about them, come to my swap in Salinas if you would like one. heh

il see you saturday bro for sure :wink:

I

inactive

View Badges
Someone think of a stupid contest and I'll give one out haha, winner pays shipping lol

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! I got it !! how about the best picture of the actual Kraken! Best pic wins!!!

I

inactive

View Badges
Hey thanks for coming through man! It turned out a lot better than I expected.... off the hook, we gotta do another one soon!!!

Enjoy the Kraken man, glad I could finally spread the love.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 152 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back