OP
Lionfish Lair

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renee? Hey! Its Tri (pga7602) on scnrs. How the heck are you?

Shut UP!!!! OMG!! I don't think I've seen you since the CDF meet and figured you died from your burns! Things are different, but I'm muddling through. How about you? I know it's been over 6 years, because I don't think I've spoke with you since we moved in our current house. I see you're still into the hobby.

pga7602

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shut UP!!!! OMG!! I don't think I've seen you since the CDF meet and figured you died from your burns! Things are different, but I'm muddling through. How about you? I know it's been over 6 years, because I don't think I've spoke with you since we moved in our current house. I see you're still into the hobby.
Yah. Good memory. Yes, I dont think I can ever stop being a part of all things salt water. In fact I just upgraded my system. I see you are still into seahorse and pipefish. How about hubby? Oh dont know if you remember, but I ended up marrying that reefer you've met and we've recently "fragged" ourselves ;) hahaha

OP
OP
Lionfish Lair

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I stopped playing with horses about 4-5 years ago. Hubby is good, but no longer in the hobby. Moving 14 tanks with our last move pretty much did him in. Yay for Frags! You should put a picture of your family in the meet and greet thread.... I have one of you looking extra crispy (he he)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 120 81.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%

Back