Learn about SBB corals! American Reef Interviews SBB corals! What you don't know about a high end coral hoarder!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed the video. I appreciate how candid Shane was about his trials/tribulations on coral keeping. I have known many coral lfs that only talked about the latest/ greatest thing.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I really enjoyed the video. I appreciate how candid Shane was about his trials/tribulations on coral keeping. I have known many coral lfs that only talked about the latest/ greatest thing.

thank you for the nice comments !

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hell yeah! This further cements my appreciation for you guys. Obvious after this interview why SBB stands apart. Cool corals..cool guy..I can dig it!

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed the video and look forward to watching part 2. In part 1, you mention a thread where you document your techniques for reef keeping. You said it used to be in book form but decided to post it. Where can I find that thread? I looked in your vendor section but could not find it. Thanks!

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed the video and look forward to watching part 2. In part 1, you mention a thread where you document your techniques for reef keeping. You said it used to be in book form but decided to post it. Where can I find that thread? I looked in your vendor section but could not find it. Thanks!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 197 70.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 53 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back