OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to take this one down to move to my new place. It will all be moving into a 120gal :)

20150205_183751_zpsqmicuc0t.jpg

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure that will be pretty awesome. Your ZOA collection is something else

dorey1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a 65g tank which we were given and have always wanted marine fish. For a start up kit what would you guys recommend and what would I need? I already have some really nice sea rock and a couple of other bits. We would really appreciate any advice you could give.

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a 65g tank which we were given and have always wanted marine fish. For a start up kit what would you guys recommend and what would I need? I already have some really nice sea rock and a couple of other bits. We would really appreciate any advice you could give.

Are you planning to keep any coral? If its just fish, you just need a minimal light, some pumps for flow (there are so many types on the market now), a heater, refractometer (or hydrometer but refractometer is MUCH more accurate), some salt and you are set.

dorey1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the advice. I don't think for me that it would be a proper marine tank unless it had coral in it. So yes we are planning to put corals in the tank. The issue that we're having now is finding a base for the tank, it's looking more and more like we're going to have to have a bespoke one made which will drive the cost up considerably! [emoji19]

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back