• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LifeReef SVS3-24

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran for a little over 1 year.
Like New, Works beautifully, it's honestly just over-sized for my light bioload.

Model has flange nuts for easy cleaning. 24" tall. Retails for $514.00 plus shipping.

Asking $350.00 delivered within the lower 48.
(I pay shipping via UPS Ground, will be extremely well packed.)
Comes with spare, never removed from bag, neck gasket and a spare thumb screw.
Will include homemade acrylic stand to raise skimmer 4 1/2" if desired. (Nothing fancy but does the job).

Add:
Lifereef Ozone Kit, never opened. $12.00
Fluval SP6: Used for the year I ran the skimmer: $100.00 (Have original fittings, but will ship as pictured with Sch80 1" Barb adapter and 2 ratchet clamps. (if you want the original fittings, I'll dig them out of the plumbing box.)
Mag9.5: Only used for a week, came with skimmer new. (It's very noisy and no noticeable performance difference swapping to the SP6 in my opinion): $50:00

Mag9.5 is available as a standalone item, but the SP6 and Ozone kit will only be sold alongside Skimmer if desired.

More photos upon request, all items soaked and scrubbed in citric acid. This thing has been well taken care of.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image5.jpeg

OP
OP
Conor_K

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer is sold.
You can get the ozone kit from Lifereef for the same price I have it listed at and I wouldn’t include shipping on just that item.
I may use it myself someday...

Rit6942

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill still take it.......if too much hassle could you take a few pics of the parts in the kit so i can source em?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 112 43.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 123 47.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.1%
Back