Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

9.jpg
Long one way, man in shorts by traffic bollard, doubled front fork

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!
Last round in five minutes!

Auctions start ending in about 30 minutes, then we will start the next game! I'll run much faster games starting then with only a few minutes between points. Got lots of prizes to give away!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 166 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back