*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

KadeSirin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting from 0, following a brand new-to-the hobby getting their feet wet and how they progress to a mixed reef!
Starting from 100, following an experienced reefer as they do a new build, planning to execution.

Equipment long term tests and analysis. Finding failures, possible failures, and how to be paranoid/how to avoid them.

A deep dive into the impact of different foods on fish and coral; finding out how the content of frozen/flake/pellet or anything else we put into the tank feeds. Is it what the fish or coral needs nutritionally? Are we putting excess elements from feeding?

Blasto Pala

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely direction your discussion is taking. I can see many places prospects from Kenya and east and central Africa surrounding Lake Victoria can find speedy answers and eventually collude to improving our Lakes waters - quality and fish density, variety of species, etc. Congratulations. The forum must have come from far and the history of reef2reef as group or a culture will be great for the first thread (@Daniel and @Crabjones (I think)

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Advertised vs real flow on various return pumps.

Effects of different fittings and head on return flow rate.

DylanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basics on starting dosing. Been in for over a decade and whenever I think it would be a good idea to start I get cold feet. What to dose, why, and how to set up a cruise control system

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to see some coral spot light videos. Where you show a type of coral, talk about it, placement, parameters, par, care, back history, and such.

Could really be a treasure trove of info for all of the members.

I prefer the info videos over the show off ones.
+1

Taylor Hahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see more about coral breeding and what the main things are that initialize it

Reklaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Random member interviews sounds cool! Showing their tanks, plans, troubles, how they got into the hobby, etc.

2. An in depth look into different fish and corals, popular, new, favorites, etc. Interview hobbyist that specialize in them.

Master of Cloak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m new to the reefing hobby as I have recently switched over from Planted freshwater aquariums. I’ve been doing a ton of research and would like to see more beginner oriented content. In addition to that I would find some species in-depth videos quite interesting.

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see a series on fish and coral collection processes and procedures for various locations.

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • D/C

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • Both

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 14.1%
Back