Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone started a thread about putting location in your profile. it really is a pain to have to be asking people where your located everytime you going to buy or sell stuff

OP
OP
Dace

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i will, but it would be great if everyone can do this. would be good if it could be a requirement to join this forum

ss7

Guinea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Requirement? With boards it's difficult to please everyone, but more "requirements" generally equate to more displeasure.

SS

OP
OP
Dace

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Requirement? With boards it's difficult to please everyone, but more "requirements" generally equate to more displeasure.

SS
while this might be true, whats so hard about putting your location in your profile. i just bought 10 different chalices frags from different ppl. and if i would of know most needed 50.00 plus shipping fees i would of not bought half of them unless it was one i truly wanted. shipping fees are a killer to pay for just one frag. it would be a convince to know right off the bat where the person is located..just me 2 cents

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
while this might be true, whats so hard about putting your location in your profile. i just bought 10 different chalices frags from different ppl. and if i would of know most needed 50.00 plus shipping fees i would of not bought half of them unless it was one i truly wanted. shipping fees are a killer to pay for just one frag. it would be a convince to know right off the bat where the person is located..just me 2 cents

Nothing personel but didnt you ask up front what shipping would be? I understand your complaint but I would think that would be your first question not the last and as far as listing location I think thats up to the person like I said most say in a pm if you ask just sounds to me like you needed to ask for more info 50.00 is pretty standard shipping if there away's away but if they were close they made money on you.

Back