LOL - I got the wrong ICP tests for Moonshiners.

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What a dump butt. I thought one of these worked for the Moonshiners programs. I guess I'll do a water change tomorrow. Was trying to hold out. And I'll be buying his ICP test tonight.

But here they are, taking 5 minutes apart, I put the same gallons in on Reef Labs, not sure why it has the stock value:

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a dump butt. I thought one of these worked for the Moonshiners programs. I guess I'll do a water change tomorrow. Was trying to hold out. And I'll be buying his ICP test tonight.

But here they are, taking 5 minutes apart, I put the same gallons in on Reef Labs, not sure why it has the stock value:

So you can use this test

Just make sure that the unit of measurement is the same and it may not test for everything the moonshiners set up ask for. But if you have the stuff to dose you can still determine what you need to dose (or buy)
I know there are differences between test but let’s ask @PSXerholic for his input

OP
OP
W

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So you can use this test

Just make sure that the unit of measurement is the same and it may not test for everything the moonshiners set up ask for. But if you have the stuff to dose you can still determine what you need to dose (or buy)
I know there are differences between test but let’s ask @PSXerholic for his input
I have 100% of the moonshiners kit. I need to finish reading the instructions. But I assumed dosing would be simply using his tool. Thank you for the reply.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 100% of the moonshiners kit. I need to finish reading the instructions. But I assumed dosing would be simply using his tool. Thank you for the reply.
Yes plug in your numbers in the calculator and start dosing.

The first go some doses will be a lot, and those you break up into smaller doses

I need to get back into it

I still dose manganese for my Gonis and I did do all the recommended doses from my last ATI testing but didn’t plug in the numbers for the rest of the stuff

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 77.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back