• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a single PPE polyp

AquaticIllusions

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like it says I'm looking for a single PPE polyp frag anyone that has one they are interested in trading or selling please let me know

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW JERSEY?! Forget it!

Just kidding. If I gave you a PPE polyp then I would be left with zero. Once you get yours we should start a 1polyp PPE club. Until yours grows another polyp.... then you are out of the club!!!

Sorry, wish I could help.

Hey what's wrong with Jersey? Never mind don't answer that.

OP
OP
A

AquaticIllusions

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefboy what are you looking for in trade I'm more looking along the line of buying but have blasto merletti blue centers and green centers monti caps will be getting some other nice SPS in the next 2 weeks

OP
OP
A

AquaticIllusions

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if you have one to spare how much would you like for it I'm trying to rebuild my collection as it was lost a few months back in a tank crash so looking for alot right now willing to pay also have a big list of others I'm looking for but only 1 or 2 polyp frags

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 171 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back