Looking for Reefers in Southeast Michigan area. New to the hobby

ReeferChump

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a group of people who also share a passion for reefing in southeast Michigan area. I’m new to the hobby and was hopping to meet some people nearby to learn from and maybe get some soft coral frags to start my tank and learn with. Thanks!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a group of people who also share a passion for reefing in southeast Michigan area. I’m new to the hobby and was hopping to meet some people nearby to learn from and maybe get some soft coral frags to start my tank and learn with. Thanks!
#WelcometoR2R!
I’m in Newport!
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif

OP
OP
R

ReeferChump

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#WelcometoR2R!
I’m in Newport!
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
Awesome! Any suggestions on starter fish? Where should I go to get my first clowns? I have some plans for corals, I have GSP, some zoas (utter chaos and Rasta) some purple stylo, and maybe some montipora/rocordea coming. Was really hoping I could find some pulling xenia and I think I will feel content with my coral stocking. What shop do you use for coral? Lastly, got any rhodactis frags? lol! Nice to meet you!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back