• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Tops five for Christmas

rottface4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a little Christmas present to myself. I would be interested in trading or buying the following. Maybe not by Christmas but perhaps in the future. I'm just getting into zoanthids so don't have much to trade but I should in the near future. Please let me know if we can work something out in the future.

1. Nuclear Greens
2. Purple Death
3. BamBam Orange
4. Pink Limeade
5. (a mystery palythoa)

Thanks,
Shawn

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet, alot of people have been tellin' me to go over there. havent had the time yet. Have you??

Have you ever been to Fishey Business?

Steve :)

OP
OP
R

rottface4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve - I have been to sea in the city a couple times. Its quite nice. I have never been to fishey business. Do they have nice stuff??? Do they have a website?

realschool

DON'T HATE : PARTICIPATE
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rottface, check with Bryan from PURECAPTIVE.COM, he's practically your next door neighbor, also a member and sponsor of club-zoa. brian t.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some stuff from brian, and need to go there next time to hand pick some stuff. Its about an hour away. :)

And rottface yes my store has alot of nice big corals but not zoa's. We have over 300 fish in stock though all the time...

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No we do not have a website. It is located in Longwood, about a 30min drive from downtown. So your looking at an hour drive.

Back