• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for tubs blues

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for a fairly large colony of tubs blue zoas if anyone has them?
my lfs had a large colony of these EXTREMELY bright blue zoas that ive never seen before and they were wild caught but by the time i went back in for them they were gone and ever since ive been looking for some crazy blue zoes and the only blue zoas i know of that are that bright are tubs...so if anyone has a large chunk they are willing to give up...ill take them off your hands

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact leishman. He has a bunch of them. I'm sure he can hook u up.

storrisch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few small frags of Tubs I might throw in a pack on here or the dreaded other forum. I just did some cutting and want to make sure everything makes it fine. I should have enough for one here and one there. I bet leishman can get you covered but they seem to be slow growers for me. maybe a polyp a month or so...and very small like the saloman zoas.

OP
OP
FateX8

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks but i think im gunna be getting them from leish since hes only 1 state north of me so shipping should be better
thanks anyways

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 134 48.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back