Looking to get back into the hobby

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Looking to get back into the hobby sometime soon after a few years out. The reason I got out was because I moved here so I am not too sure of what is available around here and what the community is like. I live in Conshohocken, just east of Philly if unfamiliar. I’m looking to get an idea of what stores are nearby that have a good supply of both fish and coral. I don’t mind driving but preferably looking at places within 35-40 minutes. Also would love to find out if there are any swaps/meetups that occur throughout the year. Thanks so much in advance!

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I’m in Philly. I’ve bought almost all my fish from TSM Aquatics. They specialize in quarantined fish. It’s 20 minutes down the AC expressway from Center City, so maybe 35-40 mins from Conshy. They’re also starting to sell more corals. They’re moving shop soon (Pennsauken, I think), so call before you go to make sure what address they’re at.

I buy dry goods from Hidden by Reef in Levittown or Aquarium Center, which is right nearby TSM in Jersey.

Back