***LRO Coral MAYhem Live Sale!! Saturday, May 18th $1, $5, and $10 CORAL!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good Morning Summer GIF

Today is the day!!!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a couple of friendly reminders:

-follow us on r2r

This is to make sure you dont miss out on our Gift Card giveaways for this sale!

-create an account on our website and login, for easier and faster checkout. Do this now so you arent fumbling around when the sale starts!... and also so you can collect Reef Rewards!
-purchase a shipping module at some point, I will not know when to ship your box if you dont have a shipping module.
-HAVE FUN!!!

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-follow us on r2r

-create an account on our website and login, for easier and faster checkout. Do this now so you arent fumbling around when the sale starts!... and also so you can collect Reef Reward
You are followed, texted, emailed, accounted and pre-purchased. Now all I need to do is check in once an hour... Which requires WAY too much attention to detail...

Guess I'll just have to buy!!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-follow us on r2r

This is to make sure you dont miss out on our Gift Card giveaways for this sale!

-create an account on our website and login, for easier and faster checkout. Do this now so you arent fumbling around when the sale starts!... and also so you can collect Reef Rewards!
-purchase a shipping module at some point, I will not know when to ship your box if you dont have a shipping module.
-HAVE FUN!!!
If say we don’t buy anything during the sale we can shoot you an email and you will refund the shipping?

tobster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-follow us on r2r

-HAVE FUN!!!
Is there a minimum order amount?

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!!! How did you keep the tank going through school?!?!? I completely crashed mine once school started! (Nursing school and I'm MUCH MUCH older than you'd think!)
Someone though I was a kid when I said I just finished my masters…so I now I let people know !!

So my tank took a serious nose dive when we moved in …crud I think it was November 2021…..and we only moved 40minutes away. I lost almost everything. My nems did not give one single f though and I had to bring several up to the LFS as they split several times over the last 3 years. I ended up just letting the tank be until I was almost done with school. I truly only auto-dosed alk. Randomly added calcium and magnesium and didn’t test at all. Essentially I did the bare minimum. No fish were lost during this time. The original tank started in March 2020….so I’m a little over 4 years in now. I think letting it sit and not really doing anything for the past 3 years helped stabilize everything. Although about 2-3 weeks after the “coral explosion” I had to adjust alk dosing and it took a small water change to get the number back where I wanted it.

So I guess the key was just letting it ride after the move lol.

Back