***LRO Welcome 2023 Flash Sale! Sunday, January 15th Giveaways! Games! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that have office jobs, how the heck do you keep your neck and back from cramping up. I’ve been glued to the chair for over 10 hours now and my back is killing me! Much kudos to those of you that work at a desk all day!
Must be nice having the control all over the golden hammer

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I have to worry about them stinging other corals on the bottom as they’re moving around?

Most of mine hang out together in a group and get along with each other. One of my wanderers has set up shop right next to, almost touching, a cluster of zoas and everyone is happy. Another is kinda near a torch - within sweeper distance, but not super close, and no issues there either.

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve held off on RFA’s for awhile but I got 2 tonight. Anything I should know about their care? Are they pretty similar to a BTA?
IMG_6591.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg

CoffeeMugOfDoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that have office jobs, how the heck do you keep your neck and back from cramping up. I’ve been glued to the chair for over 10 hours now and my back is killing me! Much kudos to those of you that work at a desk all day!

Standing desk. I requested one so I can stay on my feet the majority of the day.

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to stand up and move around. They also have a pad for the chair that helps with your back as well.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gaming chair. Or something ergonomic. Sit/standing desk combo to mix it up!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

mattyams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use this.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good chair, i got secret labs, but not cheap

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use this.

Yall are gonna have to buy more coral!!!!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back