Möbius App time issue

Jgill70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with the time changing on their mobius app. For the pas couple of days the app would randomly through out the day change the time to 3:30 am Feb 7 2174. This would either cause my lights to out if was during the day or not come on in the morning. I have tried to delete and reinstall the app and my AI Hydra 32 light and Orbit 2 pump but it is still happening. This is very frustrating as my corals are not getting the proper light. Please help!!!!

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been an on going problem with mobius that they fail or refuse to fix. It's also the reason I'll no longer buy ecotech gear. It's not a huge deal with powerheads but it sucks when lights are on at 3am.
EDIT maybe try the my Ai app. I use it for my nero 3 and 5 pumps and an older hydra 26 light. It's much more reliable than mobius.

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a known issue that has no definitive solution. Updates fixes for some but not all. If you see this happen, re-set your time manually in the app. It'll happen periodically, but you cannot do much else.

I do suggest filing a support ticket with Ecotech.

OP
OP
J

Jgill70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a known issue that has no definitive solution. Updates fixes for some but not all. If you see this happen, re-set your time manually in the app. It'll happen periodically, but you cannot do much else.

I do suggest filing a support ticket with Ecotech.
I opened a ticket this morning

Back