Make my day show me your zoas!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm loving this thread! We needed a fresh zoa show off thread going! Let's see some more photos!

Louie D.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always been a fan and wow....there are some really impressive colors out there. Here's shot of mine. I've not tried to frag these, I still consider myself a newbe. They are starting to take over and have extended off the rocks and onto the sand bed..even pressed themselves up against the glass. Anybody know the name or what you call these guys? Anybody want some? - happy to share.
IMG_0075.jpg

OP
OP
Thespammailaccount

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always been a fan and wow....there are some really impressive colors out there. Here's shot of mine. I've not tried to frag these, I still consider myself a newbe. They are starting to take over and have extended off the rocks and onto the sand bed..even pressed themselves up against the glass. Anybody know the name or what you call these guys? Anybody want some? - happy to share.
IMG_0075.jpg
I am not sure of their name but it sure is a nice looking colony

OP
OP
Thespammailaccount

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet zoos! I have the hardest time keeping them in my mixed reef. If you don't mind, what's your PAR and how often are you feeding them, and what are you feeding? Thanks!
Thank you. I have no idea what my par is but I have mine high up in the tank. I had a hard time at first but figured out my zoas needed to be blasted with flow to clean their flesh of detritus or they came down with a bacterial infection. I don’t feed my zoas per say but the tank gets roids 2 or 3 times a week as well as Red Sea nutrition A & B and trace elements. Also had a chloramine issue with the water

badams.one

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I have no idea what my par is but I have mine high up in the tank. I had a hard time at first but figured out my zoas needed to be blasted with flow to clean their flesh of detritus or they came down with a bacterial infection. I don’t feed my zoas per say but the tank gets roids 2 or 3 times a week as well as Red Sea nutrition A & B and trace elements. Also had a chloramine issue with the water
Appreciate it!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back