Marijane palys?! highend?

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey just wondering guys.......this is only an informational guide for me. Ive asked some people with these type of palys. Just now midwestfrags posted up a 1 polyp for $30. I have never seen these palys sold, but only heard of them. Are they considered rare palys to acquire or is it just that not many people have them?

If you have sold them what is the usual price that they go for. I remember reading the zoa/paly price guide here on r2r and ive never seen anyone anyone ever selling them here or in many places. So i am just wondering for myself. If anyone has any opinions, please share your thoughts.

main.php

sr71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i had mine, they grew really fast but when I start fragging them the all went bye bye, so if you get them don't cut em

Midwest Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours have grown very well and fragged just as well for us. They seem to be very hardy and easy fraggers.

D30_5795.jpg

Midwest Frags

Liz ZoaGirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a mini colony from about 16 polyps, they were doing soo good at first. Actually my marijanes had pink skirts but one day a good friend of my husband and I came and ask us for one polyp, we coudnt say NO and fragged one polyp for him, after that day they were closing and start dying But Fortunately the one our friend got is doing good so we hope getting a polyp soon.

Here is a pic of marijanes that i just got, Sorry for the bad pic, i'll try to get one better.
l_d56ad7848c1b41378799c45884438975.jpg

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine grow really good, I usually sell to other local hobbiests for $5 a polyp when I have extra, they are faily common around here. Nice polyps though.

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those are more zoanthus than palythoa or even zoanthus giganthus. An when you refer to rare, I guess you can say certain states that don't have hobbyist keeping them compared to other states that they are dime a dozen?

Acezwild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$5-10 is what I usually seen these at but they pop up every once and awhile. So if you couldn't wait for a deal then it will cost ya.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back