• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MarineFlora.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I have posted before about Sam, but I thought this was special and warranted passing on:

I placed a second order with Sam recently. With the current high temps, I didn't want go go again with anyone else because of how carefully he ships them (Ed posted a pic of the shipping method on RC if anyone missed it- perfectly sized styro box, large ice pack wrapped in newspaper, and double and triple baggied frags with newspaper so they won't move at all).

USPS screwed up the overnight and it sat in the same hot mailroom for more than 24 hours, after being shipped a full day in extreme temps in Cali.

What I found exceptional about it is that Sam was emailing me the entire time because he was checking the tracking on it himself. Then, even though it was the carrier's fault and not his, he offered to replace the entire shipment himself using a different overnight carrier.

Not only did I not have to initate the conversation with him about it, he honestly cared enough to be communicting with me the entire time. Never even mentioned his arrive alive guarantee or whose fault it was, or that he needed pics (I sent them anyway) , nothing.

Sam's frags are first rate, yes. Sam's shipping is first rate, yes. But the customer service is exceptional- bar none. A guy's true colors come out when there is a problem that affects the bottom line, and Sam's colors are beautiful. :happy10:

:love1:
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I mention he sent me pinks and blue in a frag pack???!!!???

MUAH, Sam!
Laurie

EDGRAY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM with you Girl SAM is the Best and always checking if you get your pack... bad thing is he bugs too much for pics..:lol: j/k (not true).. anyways yeah i second your opinion he is the best ... friendly customerservice,great product and shipping on time... And well ill be asking for my 3rd pack soon ... muahahaha..

here some pics of how he ships (my first order)

redco00011.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

P.S: you cant see alot of news paper surrounding the baggies cause i took them out before pics or ill got only newspaper and some baggies on the pic so thats it great shipping method..A++

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, those ice packs are reusable too. I refroze one and used it to ship some stuff to Reef Junkie on toip of his thermos, and it did really well.

:love1:
Laurie

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a deal with Sam at Marine Flora and I have to say it was a top notch experience.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MarineFlora.com (Sam)

Hello again!
I got more zoas from Sam today- 15 of them and I only ordered 9!! I think he put extra in incase some didn't make it but wooohooo, it looks like they all did. Here's some I thought were especially cool:

Bright green skirt with a purpley middle
8dafdea24eee1e0722879a3b5cfa3b36.jpg

Orange, green, red, and neon green! The ones bottom right were also from Sam in a previous order.
290f53374906cd51363793f5bfc54faf.jpg

I hope to post more pics later today when I am not so tired.

:D
Laurie

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words Laurie. It is always a pleasure working with you. I thought you might like the first one :) That piece really struck me as a "rare" or "oddball" color that I haven't seen before. I tried taking numerous photos of it and the pictures just don't do it justice... Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns... email or call :)

Sam

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back