Marinland Deep Demension and the adjuster

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my second failure on a 300 gallon deep demension 5 and 1/2 months ago with no resolution yet .They turned it over to there insurance company Liberty Mutual .Marinland was handling claim to start and I was told by there rep. that I could move tank to dry out floor and I slide it over 8 ft by putting sliders under it Than they give it to insurance company and they put a level and get a credit card to check for gaps in stand then the adjuster has me slide it out 2 ft so he can get to back of tank.It just seems so wrong on both there parts but have yet too settle

jpas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your leaking tank.

My brother has had 2 of their large tanks leak at the bottom seal. Both were on Marineland stands, so they just wrote a check.

I’m soooo glad I went with a different brand.

I hope they come back with some positive news.

OP
OP
R

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was on there stand . There stand is plywood top but it does not come completely to the front of tank they have a one by in front so plywood buts the one by board and that board is 1 /16 lower than The plywood so middle of tank was floating and I have told them and so far they ignore it

OP
OP
R

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reef lawers out ther that can give me advice if they deny claim just seem so wrong how marinland and liberty mutual have handled this.Thanks

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back