Maxspect owners...

E.intheC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
I'm still looking for an LED setup for my 60 cube and am considering the new Maxspect Razor. I really like that they come with 420 nm actinic, cool white, and warm white LEDs. The price point makes sense. The hanging kit looks good as well. However, I've read some negative reviews regarding the reliability of some of the other Maxspect fixtures.

Who has experience with Maxspect? Thoughts?

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Maxspect Mazarra P-Series and I love it. I did have some issues with my fixture in the beginning. I had an issue with my power supply that got extremely hot and a T-joint cable that was shot. I emailed Chris at Coralvue and he sent me the parts I needed. He even upgraded my shipping to Saturday delivery with Fed-Ex. I paid nothing. The unit has been great for me so far as well as the customer service. If you do run into an issue, Coralvue will help you out.

OP
OP
E.intheC

E.intheC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad that Chris at Coralvue is handling the customer service and warranty issues. I think the thing I'm trying to avoid is having the LEDs die out shortly after the warranty is up.

kgk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had all kinds of issues with the drivers on my older G2 fixtures.
The coralvue guys are great though so that's a plus.... In the past support kinda blew.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.4%
Back