May, 2017 Meeting and Brainstorming Thread

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was shooting for May 13th for our next meeting. We are going to be offering free water testing and a demonstration on how to use different test kits. Please bring what you use for testing if you would like to share or need help using it. We will also be doing a workshop on how to drill glass, so we'll need some tanks to drill! Our discussion will be about balancing nutrients and elements like if my alk is 9 what should my nitrate be, and so on.

Any other suggestions to make this one interesting and fun? Y'all ready for the No Reefer Left Behind program again?

Lram853

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I think I will have a tank to drill by then, and Im willing to be the guinnea pig but I need to make sure it won't crack.

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's the difference between the terarium and marine version of that tank

Lram853

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I found online was that the lip is different. But some places had the terrarium, aquarium and frag tank as different types. We won't know till next week.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back