Me and My Tank

FrankyDaFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers, I have been a hobbyist in marine tanks for over 40 years now. I originally started with a 55 gallon salt water tank with just fish and inverts and converted over to a 90 gallon reef tank about 20 years ago. Next step will be a Red Sea 750XXL but that will need to wait till I either move or have some work done on my current home...lol. I currently house a bunch of softies, LPS corals and some non-photosynthetic corals along with about 13 fish. My tank currently has two Radion XR30 gen4's for lighting and two Ecotech MP40s for flow. I have used this forum many times and find the information here extremely valuable when I am researching some new product and also helping with advice on algae blooms, cyano, etc.. Looking forward to keeping this forum as my go to when I have questions or looking for advice and hopefully being able to offer some as well from my experience.

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello & Welcome, happy you’re here
IMG_9144.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers, I have been a hobbyist in marine tanks for over 40 years now. I originally started with a 55 gallon salt water tank with just fish and inverts and converted over to a 90 gallon reef tank about 20 years ago. Next step will be a Red Sea 750XXL but that will need to wait till I either move or have some work done on my current home...lol. I currently house a bunch of softies, LPS corals and some non-photosynthetic corals along with about 13 fish. My tank currently has two Radion XR30 gen4's for lighting and two Ecotech MP40s for flow. I have used this forum many times and find the information here extremely valuable when I am researching some new product and also helping with advice on algae blooms, cyano, etc.. Looking forward to keeping this forum as my go to when I have questions or looking for advice and hopefully being able to offer some as well from my experience.
Welcome!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
FrankyDaFish welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back