Me winning the 20K dream reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

srusso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
church-faint-quick-meme-com-14067499.png

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry, we all know whoever wins is gonna put it all up for sale on R2R, that's what happens to everything people win. Remember the person who put up that obscenely large Kessil 1200 with absolutely zero shame?

@BRS, you might as well just mail people a check. People don't want the gear, it's been proven enough times for raffles and giveaways to become extinct.

Sincerely,
Rakie "no faith" :/

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry, we all know whoever wins is gonna put it all up for sale on R2R, that's what happens to everything people win. Remember the person who put up that obscenely large Kessil 1200 with absolutely zero shame?

@BRS, you might as well just mail people a check. People don't want the gear, it's been proven enough times for raffles and giveaways to become extinct.

Sincerely,
Not me, I would keep it and be the happiest person in the Appalachian Mountains.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah all kidding aside, I just hope whoever wins it sincerely appreciates it. It's disheartening seeing things people win go right up to the for sale page. It's been really bumming me out more and more :(

That said, if I win, there's some gear in the mix I wouldn't use -- in which case it'll go right up here as additional giveaway. I'll make @mdbannister runs the drawing so when it's 3-4 days late it'll feel legit [emoji6]

Hopefully it coincides with Thanksgiving, so I can demand it be called the leftovers giveaway [emoji23]

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sincerely,
I kept my winnings (Red Sea reefer 170). Lets not crap in everyone’s wheaties this is supposed to be a fun and generous contest.

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I win it. I promise you won’t see it up for sale. It would diffentely replace my current setup. So they might as well stop the contest and send the prize to me. Imagine the build thread I could do with all that gear.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back