J.selfmade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I’m looking to buy a media reactor probably to run carbon or gfo. I’m leaning towards the Nyos torq gen2 but the reviews aren’t that great. what are the top of the line reactors and easy to replace media?

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the Bubble magus reactors look nicely build and 4 sizes. I just ordered the 120 reactor from aquacave.

Upvote 0

Jbell370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I’m looking to buy a media reactor probably to run carbon or gfo. I’m leaning towards the Nyos torq gen2 but the reviews aren’t that great. what are the top of the line reactors and easy to replace media?
Do yourself a favor and get the BRS deluxe unit. I have to date ran a Lifegard unit, followed by Two Little Fishies, replaced with Nyos units and finally decided to go with the original one I purchased which is the BRS Deluxe. Best media reactor I have used, I purchased an extra container so changing it out takes no time and no mess. I also like the push fit connections, didn't have that on the others.

Upvote 0

Jbell370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to second the BRS reactor. I’m currently running the Geo and while I love their products, the BRS is just so easy to change media.
The sad part for me is I bought the BRS unit first then had second thoughts, well third and fourth thoughts. I should have just used it from the start. I do love my Nyos skimmer though, wouldn't change that and I thought I would be an Octopus guy for life.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J.selfmade

J.selfmade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your feedback I watched a few videos on the bed and it really looks like a plug n play easy to use n change out I’ll go ahead n order the brs reactor

Upvote 0

20 gallon nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BRS AquaMaxx is a good reactor

Upvote 0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 159 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.6%
Back