Media reactors for new 365G SPS dominate tank?

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’ve got my new 365G tank being delivered in 4 weeks and I’m finishing-up getting everything ordered for the tank. Lights, return pumps, controller, plumbing parts, reverse osmosis, and heaters are all purchased. I’ve been taking advantage of all the Black Friday sales this week. Now I’m focused on media reactors for bio-pellets, GFO and carbon. Which brand/model would you recommend I research. There has been nothing so far on this tank where cost has been a constraint. Thanks everyone!

DC Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’ve got my new 365G tank being delivered in 4 weeks and I’m finishing-up getting everything ordered for the tank. Lights, return pumps, controller, plumbing parts, reverse osmosis, and heaters are all purchased. I’ve been taking advantage of all the Black Friday sales this week. Now I’m focused on media reactors for bio-pellets, GFO and carbon. Which brand/model would you recommend I research. There has been nothing so far on this tank where cost has been a constraint. Thanks everyone!
For Carbon I use the BRS reactors - easy to service, have been reliable (some going close to 10 years). I used the BRS dual reactor for GFO and Carbon and it worked for me. Only used for a year or two and then stopped using GFO.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 62 34.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back