• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee MC120 PH meter with Neptune Double junction PH Probe

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Milwaukee MC120 PH Monitor that I bought new and used for about 3 months until I picked up an Apex. I am using the probe that came with it on my Apex since it was already in the tank and a pain in the butt to pull out of my equipment cover. I went ahead and calibrated the Neptune probe and dropped it in the sump to show that it is reading exactly the same as my Apex fusion is reading off the probe in my tank.

This is the model : https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/milwaukee-mc120-ph-monitor.html

Probe is currently sitting in my sump to stay wet. I will ship wet.
$85 PP incl shipping to any where in the U.S.
First PM gets dibs. Please Please Please send PM. Posting that you want it will not hold any place in line.
I'll dust it off before shipping. Anyone in the Central Coast area can pick it up for $75

1588461949846.png

1588461990836.png

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back