Mind Blowing Lps!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, please advise prices for # 17 & # 8. Also is 8 a Blasto?

Thank you & Best regards,
Charlie

TWT5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't want to send a PM or TXT, then you're probably not that interested. I've made numerous purchases from BSA... and been very happy. Sometimes I see the corals here on R2R, or sometimes times I see the corals on FB or Instagram... I simply send a TXT message and we chat price. While I understand and agree seeing the price is convenient, I see this method as a smart business move. BSA may not want competitors seeing prices... or maybe sending a PM or a TXT is a way of connecting with customers... even through a computer or phone. It may also be a way of connecting with serious buyers... if you make an effort to inquire about the piece and price, you might be more inclined to make a purchase. In my experience, it's nice discussing a potential purchase. I think you will agree too if you contact BSA.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't want to send a PM or TXT, then you're probably not that interested. I've made numerous purchases from BSA... and been very happy. Sometimes I see the corals here on R2R, or sometimes times I see the corals on FB or Instagram... I simply send a TXT message and we chat price. While I understand and agree seeing the price is convenient, I see this method as a smart business move. BSA may not want competitors seeing prices... or maybe sending a PM or a TXT is a way of connecting with customers... even through a computer or phone. It may also be a way of connecting with serious buyers... if you make an effort to inquire about the piece and price, you might be more inclined to make a purchase. In my experience, it's nice discussing a potential purchase. I think you will agree too if you contact BSA.
+100. Do your thing Ben. Those are just the same trolls in all your sale threads. One of the BEST vendors on R2R right here!!!
9199a6f903697681e87b5e9350d6e211.jpg

stryker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price on 2,3,4,5,9,10,12 please. Basically all the indo scoly meat corals... Looking to get one.

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea trust us, just shoot Ben a message you will be surprised and if it's not in you price range he might have an alternative for ya.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 81 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back