Mister Chili Bucks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve looked on the net and searched the forums but can’t seem to find an answer. I also posted in the FB group but this is probably faster here since it’s Saturday.

So, I had gotten a postcard in the mail:
093F3EAB-0816-4F96-B715-BDB03FE0F42A.jpeg

But I have questions! It does state no minimum, but would this also cover shipping? Say, the code is for the max $500.00 off, and I order something and with shipping it comes out to, I dunno maybe 478.00. Would I still have to pay shipping or would this cover that too? Of course I don’t expect this to be the full amount. I wanted to check but I’m scared to enter it to find out, then not have enough to cover the rest, go back and change up the order only to find that I can’t use it anymore. It’s happened to me before on stuff so I’m a little paranoid.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve looked on the net and searched the forums but can’t seem to find an answer. I also posted in the FB group but this is probably faster here since it’s Saturday.

So, I had gotten a postcard in the mail:
093F3EAB-0816-4F96-B715-BDB03FE0F42A.jpeg

But I have questions! It does state no minimum, but would this also cover shipping? Say, the code is for the max $500.00 off, and I order something and with shipping it comes out to, I dunno maybe 478.00. Would I still have to pay shipping or would this cover that too? Of course I don’t expect this to be the full amount. I wanted to check but I’m scared to enter it to find out, then not have enough to cover the rest, go back and change up the order only to find that I can’t use it anymore. It’s happened to me before on stuff so I’m a little paranoid.

Hey @LadyMac , the code will be applicable to your subtotal. The only thing that you'd be responsible for is shipping and any applicable sales tax (there is a free shipping option on all orders over $49). This is a one-time use code, but it won't be used until you actually check out with it. Feel free to enter it in your cart to find out how much it is worth. From there, you can check out, edit your cart, etc.

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sue if they sent to all recent customers or if you need to be signed up in their "preferred reefer" program.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 cards in the mail. It might be triggered by orders as opposed to just preferred reefer membership.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back