Status
Not open for further replies.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever wondered why foot sweat smells so much worse than armpit sweat?
After I run 7.5 miles.... It doesn't :D

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 7am today (in central Iowa) I'm lying in bed and start hearing weird noises...really faint...ticking sounds, clinking...bedside table lamp starts going clink clink clink clink...now we have an occasional ghost that opens and closes the kitchen cabinets but that's late at night. Then the bad starts wiggling, thinking wife is having a bad dream or something then she says "what are you doing???" me: "I thought it was you!"

5.6 in Oklahoma, 500 miles away. My FB feed went nuts with people in Iowa feeling it. I bet this is top news all across the midwest today. People in California be like ppppffffffft

Earthquake.JPG

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what happens when you can't see an ocean from your house! :eek:

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you surprised? It hasn't been 15 minutes yet, has it? :cool:
I think it's only been about one, maybe two minutes. ......[emoji12]

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post is in need of a bump, and I've got a problem with something that I've been pondering for some time, and felt this thread is exactly where it belongs.

I'm of Irish descent, and there are only two things that are ever on an Irishman's mind.......that's right, potatoes and booze....not necessarily in that order. Anyway, if I'm enjoying the evening having a few adult beverages, and my blood alcohol level has now begun to rise, and now a mosquito comes along and helps herself to a blood donation, is she now no longer FAA compliant when it comes to her sobriety (i.e., is she flying drunk)?

This is but one extremely important question that our government needs to fund before they tackle the less mundane topics, such as jobs, terrorists, taxes, and the like. I need to talk to my Senators on this.....I'm thinking at least 500 million. :D

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post is in need of a bump, and I've got a problem with something that I've been pondering for some time, and felt this thread is exactly where it belongs.

I'm of Irish descent, and there are only two things that are ever on an Irishman's mind.......that's right, potatoes and booze....not necessarily in that order. Anyway, if I'm enjoying the evening having a few adult beverages, and my blood alcohol level has now begun to rise, and now a mosquito comes along and helps herself to a blood donation, is she now no longer FAA compliant when it comes to her sobriety (i.e., is she flying drunk)?

This is but one extremely important question that our government needs to fund before they tackle the less mundane topics, such as jobs, terrorists, taxes, and the like. I need to talk to my Senators on this.....I'm thinking at least 500 million. :D
Maybe if she bites someone else when drunk, the one who is bitten blood alcohol rises? Also, your at bodily simply because mosquitoes might be able to pass the zika virus.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I fail to see how this has anything at all to do with potatoes. However, since this thread will only be open for 15 minutes it probably doesn't matter.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fail to see how this has anything at all to do with potatoes. However, since this thread will only be open for 15 minutes it probably doesn't matter.
You can make alcohol from potatoes, then someone drinks the alcohol, then the mosquito bites that persons, and then commits reckless flying. Lol

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know your kind.....with a screen name of "brew" .....a potato hater! Now if your screen name was distill12, you'd fully understand the importance of potatoes in this thread....or at least be to drunk to realize.....or be Irish....or both........but I'm too drunk right now to decide which one. :rolleyes:

redfishbluefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Paul, don't give them any ideas!!!

I live in New Jersey, the home of politically dumb ideas.....how many millions, if not billions, have been spent on "Bridgegate"....and nothing spent on reducing the highest taxes of all states? I'm sure our politicians already considered this funding of drunken mosquitoes, and found an even dumber idea to fund....so no worries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back