• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale(West MI): 180 Gallon System

Item Price
$5000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

GotCrabs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day. We're moving and that means I need to bow out of the hobby after 10 ish years.

Price: I put a price on it because it required one but let's just discuss what makes sense given the options below.

My preference is to find someone that wants it all...even if that person gets a deal and then sells it off in pieces later to make money. No issue with someone being industrious and making a few bucks.

Worst case, I'd like to find people that want certain items, and then transfer them to them as I reach each step of the tear down process. The rest will get tossed in a dumpster. (Yeah. I don't like the sound of that either.)

List is below. Shoot me a note if you think you have ideas on how I can off load this system and not toss it.

Here's a list...
CREATURES
Yellow Tang. Banned in Hawaii?
Orange Clown
Sea Cucumber
Tiger Serpent Star
Emerald Craps
Hermit Crabs

EQUIPMENT
Display Tank. Acrylic. ~142 Gallons. It's the tall variety to provide more visual area.
Stand. Custom. Nothing fancy.
Apex System Controller with two power bars for: Heater. Feeder. Protein Skimmer. Calcium, alkalinity, calcium and carbon dosing pumps. Auto top off. Wave pump heads(2).
Numerous power heads.
Sump Tank. Glass. ~40 gallons.
Heater element
Hammerhead circulation pump. Sump is in basement. Display tank is on the main floor.
Protein Skimmer. In Sump.
LED Lighting. Blue and White.
High end test kits
Salt Water Refractometer
RO/DI Water Filtration Setup ( 5 stage?)
Two 30 gallon trash barrels to hold spare fresh and salt water.
Extra salt, food, etc.

LIVE ROCK
Real ocean live rock of various kinds. I have plenty in the tank and a whole tote full of extra. This is unique as you can’t buy it in the store anymore. Some pieces are Fiji coral.
Sand in bottom of tank.

Lots of misc other stuff to clean, etc.

I’m sure I’m missing something.

Shoot me a note.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Good day. We're moving and that means I need to bow out of the hobby after 10 ish years.

Price: I put a price on it because it required one but let's just discuss what makes sense given the options below.

My preference is to find someone that wants it all...even if that person gets a deal and then sells it off in pieces later to make money. No issue with someone being industrious and making a few bucks.

Worst case, I'd like to find people that want certain items, and then transfer them to them as I reach each step of the tear down process. The rest will get tossed in a dumpster. (Yeah. I don't like the sound of that either.)

List is below. Shoot me a note if you think you have ideas on how I can off load this system and not toss it.

Here's a list...
CREATURES
Yellow Tang. Banned in Hawaii?
Orange Clown
Sea Cucumber
Tiger Serpent Star
Emerald Craps
Hermit Crabs

EQUIPMENT
Display Tank. Acrylic. ~142 Gallons. It's the tall variety to provide more visual area.
Stand. Custom. Nothing fancy.
Apex System Controller with two power bars for: Heater. Feeder. Protein Skimmer. Calcium, alkalinity, calcium and carbon dosing pumps. Auto top off. Wave pump heads(2).
Numerous power heads.
Sump Tank. Glass. ~40 gallons.
Heater element
Hammerhead circulation pump. Sump is in basement. Display tank is on the main floor.
Protein Skimmer. In Sump.
LED Lighting. Blue and White.
High end test kits
Salt Water Refractometer
RO/DI Water Filtration Setup ( 5 stage?)
Two 30 gallon trash barrels to hold spare fresh and salt water.
Extra salt, food, etc.

LIVE ROCK
Real ocean live rock of various kinds. I have plenty in the tank and a whole tote full of extra. This is unique as you can’t buy it in the store anymore. Some pieces are Fiji coral.
Sand in bottom of tank.

Lots of misc other stuff to clean, etc.

I’m sure I’m missing something.

Shoot me a note.
Pics will help your sale

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 52 54.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.2%
Back