• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp10 mobius ready price drop

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefing89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I bought this from a fellow Reefer on here he was the original owner. I ended up setting it up but broke down my tank right after. Had to move so probably lost the box on the move after my divorce. Selling for what I paid 200 shipped. Moving a different direction since I’m getting a bigger tank so bigger mp I know manufacturers date is oct 19. 6DCAFC30-1933-4BAE-B51E-CB8D114AE2BF.png

Last edited:

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi I bought this from a fellow Reefer on here he was the original owner. I ended up setting it up but broke down my tank right after. Had to move so probably lost the box on the move after my divorce. Selling for what I paid 200 shipped. Moving a different direction since I’m getting a bigger tank so bigger mp I know manufacturers date is oct 19. 6DCAFC30-1933-4BAE-B51E-CB8D114AE2BF.png
I'm interested in the mp10 still available?? Pm me

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm interested in the ecotech wave maker mp10, PM me

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back