My 40 breeder collection

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share some pics of my collection and tank. These are the only pics on my iphone but I'll bust out the DSLR and try to take some better ones tomorrow as the lights are off right now. I'm a college freshman so my collection is coming along slowly with money going everywhere if I must say so myself lol. I've been collecting since I was in 8th grade but through a few tank crash and senior year of high school, let my previous tank go. Set up the breeder this past summer and attached a 10g frag tank the other week so just a little background.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice!

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice collection. Zoas are still by far my favorite and I look forward to starting my collection
Thanks! Yea, the different array of colors was what made them my favorite. That and not being able to keep acros haha Start a thread when you start your collection. Would love to see some other collections out there

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more random shots of some stuff. Please excuse the dirty glass
IMG_2917[1].JPG
IMG_2920[1].JPG
IMG_2921[1].JPG
IMG_2922[1].JPG
IMG_2924[1].JPG
IMG_2925[1].JPG

Marktheshark83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Yea, the different array of colors was what made them my favorite. That and not being able to keep acros haha Start a thread when you start your collection. Would love to see some other collections out there
Definitely. I'll make sure to start a thread. Will be awhile tho. Just about to cycle my new aquarium lol

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely. I'll make sure to start a thread. Will be awhile tho. Just about to cycle my new aquarium lol
lol i gotcha. Always the most painful part for me when starting a new tank. Especially for the impatient 12 year old me when i started my 70 gallon lol how big is your tank?

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonkers!!!
One of the better zoa tanks i have seen man...
Bravo!
Thanks man! Still a work in progress as always!

Forgot my strats fell down behind my rocks Managed to pull them out and save em I think! Horribly blue pic lol
IMG_4297.JPG

OP
OP
VinhtageZoas

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4308.JPG
Another strat in growout Just made 3 frags so who knows if they'll be in growout as well or on the market

Back