Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sand cakes!!!!!!

Sand from the siphoning 2 weeks ago.
I rinse the every living bejeezus out of it and then back it. Effectively killing everything off. I’ll add it back to the tank eventually
IMG_8168.jpeg

@tbrown have a cake!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
part of the reason I'm one class at a time. And I may stop taking them up on the offer, something about a two-year work contract after the pay doesn't really make $3k sound like a good deal for me.
We get $5k a year. But no strings attached….also not promises of a better job…..I’m going to look and see if I can find an appropriate job within the company (hopefully remote work! All day fish tank view!) … but also look outside the company. August will make 6 years. I get like 4 1/2 weeks PTO plus 10 floating holidays. Medical benifits are good and the pay compensation is great - especially since they re-evaluate yearly for market changes.

But if I can’t get paid better with all my education then I will have to go somewhere else.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We get $5k a year. But no strings attached….also not promises of a better job…..I’m going to look and see if I can find an appropriate job within the company (hopefully remote work! All day fish tank view!) … but also look outside the company. August will make 6 years. I get like 4 1/2 weeks PTO plus 10 floating holidays. Medical benifits are good and the pay compensation is great - especially since they re-evaluate yearly for market changes.

But if I can’t get paid better with all my education then I will have to go somewhere else.
$5 yearly here too ($6 but whatever is over federal standard is taxed). Almost surely won't get better role nor pay after here. 3 weeks pto, benefits are ok, as long as I get care in house, deductible is just mean. No market adjustment, and no incentive for it: to quote my boss (she said sorrowfully, not sarcastically) "It's not like you can just go somewhere else."

Resume's updated...

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$5 yearly here too ($6 but whatever is over federal standard is taxed). Almost surely won't get better role nor pay after here. 3 weeks pto, benefits are ok, as long as I get care in house, deductible is just mean. No market adjustment, and no incentive for it: to quote my boss (she said sorrowfully, not sarcastically) "It's not like you can just go somewhere else."

Resume's updated...
1714402248277.gif

GoogleWasMyIdea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo I may have bought these and some blue hornet zoas
What’s that help line number again?
IMG_8166.jpeg
IMG_8165.jpeg
IMG_8160.jpeg
IMG_8158.jpeg
IMG_8156.jpeg
IMG_8155.jpeg
IMG_8153.jpeg
IMG_7783.jpeg

@tbrown I blame you even if you weren’t there
@GoogleWasMyIdea the top two (which I know are obvious) and the last one from @Zoanthids live stream the top two definitely helped me hit that free shipping! I’ll be there tonight but my box ships Wednesday!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back