My Grateful Journeys Tank

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vote #15
@JoJosReef

Vote #10
This one is me

Vote #13
This one is also me

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I like Dinkins…but I like reef nutrition phyto better…it’s super concentrated…but I love getting stuff from dinkins because of the stickers and notes it makes me feel special
Yes Kev - I’m Jen!
I only got the snackkebox bottles of copepods. Couldn’t see any in the bottles but assumed they were there. Hard to say if they are any different than other vendors long term with just one order. But they have a great reputation so will replenish with them very likely.

I switched from Algae Barn’s Ocean Magik to Reef Nutrition’s Live Phyto and I love it. Very concentrated and I can get from my LFS with the rest of the food I get from RN without paying for shipping!

There was nothing wrong with Ocean Magik though- got me thru first 4 months of new tank - the shipping delays from Colorado shipping facility caused too many delays and it’s such a perishable product (including their copepods). Also, shipping costs long term weren’t sustainable so I needed to switch.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Kev - I’m Jen!
I only got the snackkebox bottles of copepods. Couldn’t see any in the bottles but assumed they were there. Hard to say if they are any different than other vendors long term with just one order. But they have a great reputation so will replenish with them very likely.

I switched from Algae Barn’s Ocean Magik to Reef Nutrition’s Live Phyto and I love it. Very concentrated and I can get from my LFS with the rest of the food I get from RN without paying for shipping!

There was nothing wrong with Ocean Magik though- got me thru first 4 months of new tank - the shipping delays from Colorado shipping facility caused too many delays and it’s such a perishable product (including their copepods). Also, shipping costs long term weren’t sustainable so I needed to switch.
Love me some reef nutrition phyto.

But I decided to be crazy and order some photo from reef by steel

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1714838657293.png

Hold my wine glass….

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back