My MXM Review

Mkeller088

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To start I have the MXM in the other room still in the box un opened. Its still in the box because apparently I have to reprogram all of my lights again and you cant have parent and child mode anymore.

We waited months for a product that's not living up to what some of us expected.

I don't care about the price tag but when the Mobius app does more than the MXM why change over? Just to have everything under one app? I'm almost certain I'm going to return it.
Agree 100%.

Mkeller088

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have multiple tanks with Mobius devices or want to have control of them while not having to be right next to the tank, it's really good. Other than that, it's not at all a necessity as it currently stands right now feature-wise.

I honestly don't understand how Ecotech can make all this great equipment and then decide to not support wifi connectivity on their mobius devices, and then have a buggy app on top of that. Compare that to Red Sea equipment that connects to wifi out of the box and actually has a working app that is streamlined and has a user-friendly UI.
My mobius wi fi works great?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back